it's systematic, automatic,
why it's greased
it's systematic, automatic, why it's greased lighting!
Apologies to John and Olivia...but whilst we're at it, we really are 'hopelessly devoted to you!'...
From first contact to final delivery our extensive facilities mean we can undertake all operations in house, allowing us to maintain stringent quality control across every project. Our 68,000 sq ft production facility is centrally located in the West Midlands, at the heart of the UK transport network, meaning your project can be on its way in no time at all.
Whilst our success is in no small part down to our highly skilled team, our speed, flexibility and capacity is enhanced by the latest state-of-the art equipment. No other facility in Europe can boast such a breadth of technology, including 8 Sitma machines (5 x Sitma C80/750 and 3 x W1250), which allow us to respond quickly and accurately to automated requirements.
We know that not everyone appreciates the technical details, but, for those of you who get your kicks from kit, right now our line up encompasses:
- Multiple Shuttle/Rotary/Pick & Place units on all machines
- Stand-alone mobile Sitma off line feeders
- 3 x Hot melt glue lines
- 3 x Domino inline ink jet printers
- 4 x Xerox/Kyocera printer
- 2 x Automatic pallet wrappers
- 14 x Strappers Mosca/Gordian
- 3 x Hyster forklift trucks
- 8 x Pallet trucks
- 2 x Dexter Lawson automatic drilling machines
- 2 x Heavy duty cardboard compactors
- 2 x Plastic Bailers
Needless to say we are continually investing in the latest equipment and technology to ensure our offering remains second to none.