fulfilling relationships exceeding expectations...
Production Team Leader
Abstrakt Services provide a flexible, responsive and high standard of services for packing of client’s materials.
The production team leader is responsible for being a leadership resource to team members, providing knowledge, experience, motivation, support and advice. The team leader is responsible for adhering procedures for employees to follow, and ensuring that they comply. The production team leader encourages team effort and supportive attitudes between employees. This role also demands a “hands-on” approach.
Organising working area
It is the responsibility of team leader to set up the job, to help set up the tables prior to commencement of work, to order stock from the warehouse and ensure that completed job is taken to the warehouse.
Ensuring that work in progress and finished items are properly assembled, and that the method of processing is suitable and effective.
Analysing production and conducting continuous improvement in production output. The team leader is expected to ensure that output per person per hour is at its maximum, and where possible it exceeds established targets. At the same time maintaining manning levels, reducing wastage and lowering costs.
The team leader is expected to ensure that deadlines are achieved.
Ensuring department housekeeping is maintained to required standards.
Ensuring that proper safety procedures are carried out and that staff is properly trained and instructed.
Tools and equipment
It is the responsibility of the team leader to ensure the proper use and maintenance of tools and equipment such as strapping machines.
The team leader is expected to help the company achieve its objectives of providing an economical and high professional quality of services for its clients.
It is responsibility of team leader to
– produce pallet labels and box labels for daily production requirements,
– complete timesheets and production output reports,
– keep accurate record of hourly output and calculating the average,
– complete paperwork for customer file copies,
– complete stock overs reports.
– Good planning skills and excellent time management skills
– Computer literacy (Excel, Word)
– Ability to review job specifications
– Good interpersonal skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Ability to analyse data and calculate job requirements
– Ability to work alone or within a team
– Good communicational skills
– Great attention to details
– Located at single site in Birmingham
– Permanent, full time position
– Shift working, including some weekends
– Salary dependent upon experience
To apply for this position, please send an email with your CV to 'email@example.com'
Thank you for your submission.